A-One Geothermal, Inc. 1645 135th Street P.O. Box 100 Earlham, IA 50072
TAPPING THE EARTH'S NATURAL ENERGY TO SAVE YOU $$$
On larger projects a vault may be required; smaller projects may be manifolded. Our commercial & school infomation indicate if there is a vault installed or if it is a manifold system.
- Balancing & managing each circuit
- Minimizes supply/return piping in the building
- Decreases the head loss to the field
- Capability to add more circuits to the vault for future expansion
- Composite Steel frame
- Interior concrete
- Exterior from preformed concrete pour
- Main, supply/return
- Valved circuits
- P/T pressure indicators
- Temperature indicators
- Balancing & isolation valves
- Fill ports
- Sump pump & sump pump pit
Vault - Supply/Return Stubs -
Future Expansion Ports
This is what the vault looks like before it is installed underground.
The header piping will connect to the side of the vault.
Electric Line - Sump Line -
Mains to Building - Circuits
Side view of the vault prior to installation.
Header Piping into Vault
Vault partially installed with header piping going into the vault.