A-One's horizontal directional bore machines are VERMEER brand
Directional Bore Machine & Loop Field
To date, installed over 8850 tons - loops ranging from 200' to 600' in length.
CUSTOMERS: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Schools, Churches.
BENEFITS OVER VERTICAL DRILLING
- Cheaper to install
- Normally 20-30% lower; significant cost savings
- Faster to install
- Less "messy"
- Take no soil out of the ground in the loop field
- Header trench is the only excavation
- Smart option for retro fits
- Minimal disturbance to landscaping, lawn, etc.
- Environmentally safe
- Does not penetrate aquifer
- More loop field options
- Areas we have bored under
- Parking Lots
- Football Fields
- Practice Fields
- Baseball Fields
- The possibilities are endless!
|William Penn University - Baseball Field||Iowa County Courthouse|
- Adequate land must be available
- Need ~300' of land space (200' underground once depth is met)